Each summer Atlantic University College offers hands-on courses for youth between 10 and 18 years of age. They will have the opportunity to explore and learn with professionals in the industry in the most popular areas within the digital arts in an ultra-modern environment.
- Emerging Technologies and Art: Acting and Improvisation, Digital Fabrication and 3D Printing, Virtual Reality, Photography and Comic Design.
- Animation: Creation of 3D Models, 2D Character Animation, and Set Design.
- Developing Video Games: Creating Video Games with Unity and Programming.
- Cinematography: Short Films, Documentaries, and Music Videos.
Dates and Length
- Workshops are during the months of June and July and each session lasts 4 weeks.
- June Session
- May 30th – Parent Orientation
- May 31st – Session Starts
- June 28th – Session Ends
- July Session
- June 29th – Parent Orientation
- July 5th – Session Starts
- August 3rd- Session Ends
- Reception Personnel from 7:30 a.m.
- Workshop begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch Break at 11:30 am. to 12:30 p.m.
- Workshop ends at 3:00 p.m.
Fill out the online form
For more details call our Admissions Office at (787)720-1022 or write to us at email@example.com
- Summer workshops are offered in modern and sophisticated studios and labs in the Caribbean.
- Available parking.
- Urban campus in the center of Guaynabo.
- Atlantic University College is located on Colton Street # 9 in the center of the town of Guaynabo.
REV 06 28 2018 DTM-MA