The principal objective of the Placement Office is to develop and implement an Orientation Plan on lifelong learning and the professional careers of our students. It is expected that students reinforce and clarify their values on the importance of obtaining and maintaining employment with dignity, work ethic, the value of money, responsibility and punctuality; also, establish goals and objectives for their present and future life while integrating themselves to the labor force within their community.
Services offered by the Placement Office:
- Offer students the necessary resources and techniques to prepare a creative resume, portfolio, and prepare for a work interview. We also offer informative documents on education to prepare students when close to graduating.
- We coordinate two job fairs a year
- Provide conferences with external resources and others prepared by Placement Officer.
- Personalized orientation for each student that arrives at the office in search of employment following graduation.
- Receive job offers through the internet, telephone calls, and possible visits to employment centers for new opportunities.