Guidance and Counseling Office
The Guidance and Counseling Office offers students help in managing their academic, vocational, occupational, educational, and personal worries. Students are assisted in clarifying their values, attitudes, interests, skills, exploring vocational opportunities, making educational and vocational plans, study habits, and personal issues. Additionally, students are provided guidance on the Policy of Academic Progress and services for students with special needs are also coordinated.
- Equip students with effective skills in self-knowledge to develop their maximum potential and capacities to have a better academic adjustment, and direct themselves in obtaining their personal goals.
- Offer high quality service directed to help students solve problems and conflict resolution on situations they may confront.
- Develop students’ conscience on the importance of having an efficient study system, developing a positive self-image, and establishing good interpersonal relationships.
The following documents are available at this office:
- Request for Reasonable Accommodations
- Academic Probation Document
- Academic Suspension Document
- Satisfaction Questionnaire for Graduate Students
- Assessment by Graduates in the Workplace
- Request for Tutorial Services